OK, so cranking out these last few wedding invitations is proving more time-consuming than I thought. (Isn’t everything?) That’s what devoured all of my evening last night and tonight. We aren’t going to make our deadline of having them all sent out by tomorrow, but at least we’re down to the final 10.
I had to take a break, though, to share what several friends and I have passed around today. It’s the article about the Newark, Ohio man who was charged with drunken driving on his motorized bar stool.
For anyone who doesn’t know, I was born and raised in Lexington, Ohio, which is about half an hour away from Newark. As sad as I am that I cannot claim Newark as my hometown, I have a friend who can (and it just happens to be her birthday today)!
“Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. [The man] told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph,” according to The Associated Press.
C’mon a motorized bar stool? How sweet is that?
I accomplished my three most important things the other day:
- Follow-up on wedding planning stuff:
- We did not get Adam’s wedding band. We’ll have it by the end of this week though.
- We followed up on our wedding cake arrangements.
- We tried to get in contact with our wedding caterer Iva Lee’s to send a portion of our balance to them.
- We continued working on/sending out our wedding invitations.
- I made a healthy meal plan for next week, which was very easy because I’m basically following the Self’s Challenge Meal Plan for Month 1. (You can’t view it unless you’re signed up.)
- I went to the Farmer’s Market and went grocery shopping.
Tomorrow’s 3 Most Important Things:
- Work on CatChannel freelance assignment.
- Do a walk/run. I think I’m ready to start gently getting back into my exercise routine.
- Continue getting out the final 10 invitations. Mr. Man needs to pick up more supplies.