Well, we have 27 days until the wedding, and it’s amazing how many things there are still left to do. It seems as if all we did this weekend was wedding stuff. However, we are making progress, and I discovered the best website ever for cheap wedding essentials:
Wedding Factory Direct has everything wedding related – wedding veils, wedding shoes, reception favors, and cake toppers – you could imagine for wholesale prices.
The only downside is that purchases are non-refundable.
Anyhow, here are all the wedding chores we were able to check off on our to-do list from The Knot:
- We picked up Mr. Man’s wedding ring. (It looks and fits great!)
- We dropped off all of the groomsmen tuxedo information to our contact Judy at Paradise Creations.
- Mr. Man got measured for his tuxedo.
- I bought my bridesmaids’ jewelry.
- I bought my jewelry and veil. (I still need to find my wedding shoes or sandals though!)
- I bought a fun, new sundress for the honeymoon.
- We bought all of our reception favors.
- We bought our unity sand ceremony kit. (We just squeaked in for the last day of the three-day 75% off sale!)
- We asked some friends to help out with important duties, such as videography and readings.
- I made my trial-run hair appointment for the Big Day.
- I made my real hair appointment for our wedding day, and it’s a good thing I did too because my girl’s day was booking up fast!
- I booked some of my bridesmaids’ hair appointments for that day. It might get tricky because there are only two girls that do up-dos at my salon, and there are seven of us.
So yeah, it was a busy weekend, but it was so exciting!
I also went on a short run today. I had planned on going on a long (one hour) run this morning first thing when I got up. But then I started making a grocery list and doing laundry, and then the day just kind of got away from me. By the time I went to run, it was about 5 p.m., and I was in no mood to run for an hour, so it turned into about 20 minutes. Better than nothing, right?
Speaking of exercise, I better get to bed since I’m trying to get up at 5 a.m. every day this week except Friday. Ugh, I get queasy just thinking about it. I just have to keep reminding myself about how much more energy I have throughout the day.
I accomplished my two most important things on Saturday:
- I exercised (I went to yoga, and Mr. Man even came with me!)
- I worked on wedding planning stuff.
Tomorrow’s 3 Most Important Things:
- Go the 5:30 a.m. spinning class.
- Work on wedding planning stuff.
- Write a post. (Yes, I have to put this back on my daily list because I’ve become so sloppy with it lately.)
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please share it with others. Thanks!