Wow, can you believe Tenacious Me is already 1 year old? I know I hardly can. What a year!
In just 365 days, Tenacious Me helped me reach my goals of:
- Start and maintain a blog
- Plan and finance my dream wedding
- Go on my dream honeymoon
- Take the GMAT
- Apply for an MBA program
- Get accepted to an MBA program
- Run a 5K
- Fundraise for a charity (this was for the same charity, Susan G. Komen foundation, for which I ran the 5K)
- Eat more fruits and vegetables in every meal
- Maintain healthy eating habits
- Establish an exercise plan
- Continue to reduce credit card debt
- Meditate regularly
- Complete my first successful Lent
- Cut down on working overtime
- Conduct my first annual goal review
This is by far the most productive year I’ve ever had, and it’s all thanks to Tenacious Me. Starting this blog enacted three essential rules for achieving any goal:
- I made it public.
- I put it in writing.
- I regularly reviewed my goals.
And I must say, I’m super motivated and excited to see what all goals I’ll achieve in 2010!
In fact, some of my goals for 2010 regard upgrades to Tenacious Me, and yes, indeed, I’ve already begun the research on how best to go about setting them in motion. (I’ll share more about the enhancements in Monday’s post.)
In the meantime, I want to hear from you: How can I improve Tenacious Me? What changes would you like to see?
Did this post inspire you? If so, please share it with others. Thanks!